There is nothing worse than when there is a problem within your home. You spend most of your free time within your home so it can be a problem when things are not working as they should. Especially if there is a plumbing issue in your home, it can be a stressful time until the problem is fixed. At DR Heating and Plumbing, we know that when there is a plumbing concern it is crucial to get it addressed. The sooner your problem is taken care of the less problems or damage you are going to have in the long run. At DR Heating and Plumbing, we know that things going wrong such as plumbing can be stressful and frustrating, so we do our best to take care of your concerns in a timely manner. Not everything can be prevented but when problems do occur, if you contact professionals quickly, you may save yourself some headaches in the future.
What We Offer
Whether you are building a new home and need plumbing installed or need assistance with the plumbing in your existing home, we are here to help! We want to get you the results that you are looking for with any of the following.
- Garbage disposal
- Water Heater
- Backflow Prevention
- Water Line
- Leaky pipe
- Well pumps
- Sump pumps
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Softeners
- Gas Lines
The list above is not a comprehensive list of all that we offer, so if you are not seeing something that you are concerned about or need our help with, give us a call! We will answer any questions that you may have about the services that we offer. If you invite us into your home, we want you to be confident in our work and that we will deliver the results you are wanting.
Common Driggs Plumbing Issues
When it comes to plumbing within your home, there is a wide range of problems that can occur. Some of them may not feel like an urgent matter but over time can cause more problems or damage to your home if left untreated. Any problem that you have must be taken care of quickly. In the long run, this can save you time and money from a future problem. Plumbing issues that should be looked at by a professional include but are not limited to:
- Dripping Faucets- A dripping faucet not only wastes water but can also be a source of annoyance. It is often caused by worn-out washers or seals that no longer create a tight seal.
- Clogged Drains- Whether it’s a kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower drain, or toilet, clogged drains are a frequent plumbing issue. They can occur due to the accumulation of hair, soap residue, food particles, or foreign objects in the pipes.
- Running Toilets- A toilet that keeps running long after flushing is not only wasteful but can also lead to higher water bills. It is typically caused by a faulty flapper valve or an issue with the fill valve assembly.
- Low Water Pressure- Weak water flow from faucets and showerheads can be frustrating. Low water pressure may be due to mineral buildup in the aerator, a clog in the water lines, or an issue with the main water supply.
- Leaky Pipes- Leaking pipes can cause water damage to walls, ceilings, and floors. They can be caused by pipe corrosion, excessive water pressure, shifting foundations, or poor pipe connections.
- Water Heater Problems- Issues with water heaters can range from a lack of hot water or insufficient water temperature to strange noises or leaking tanks. Problems can arise from a malfunctioning thermostat, a faulty heating element, or sediment buildup in the tank.
- Toilet Clogs- A toilet that frequently clogs or requires multiple flushes to clear can be a recurring problem. It may result from excessive toilet paper usage, flushing non-flushable items, or a partial blockage in the drainpipe.
- Leaking Plumbing Fixtures- Leaks can occur in various plumbing fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, or toilets. They are typically caused by worn-out seals, faulty connections, or damaged components.
- Sewer Line Issues- Blockages or damage to the main sewer line can cause sewer backups, foul odors, and drainage problems throughout the house. Tree root intrusion, pipe deterioration, or foreign objects can contribute to sewer line issues.
- Frozen Pipes- Freezing temperatures can cause pipes to freeze and potentially burst. This is a serious issue that requires immediate attention to prevent water damage and costly repairs.
Signs of a Leak in Your Home
Unfortunately, not all plumbing problems in your home will be obvious. If there is a leak in your pipes, there is a chance that you will not be able to spot the leak right away. That is why it is always important to pay attention to your home and watch for any concerning changes. If you are noticing any water stains on your walls or ceilings there is a problem. Another sign may be that there is some bubbling in the sheetrock from the water being trapped behind the paint. If you notice any foul odors and mold growth, that is also a sign of a water problem in your home. Or you may notice a huge increase in your water usage or low water pressure. Any of these things could be an indication of a water leak somewhere in your home and should be addressed quickly to avoid further damage to your home.
Choose Driggs Plumbing
When it comes to your home, you want to take care of it. So, when something goes wrong, it can be very stressful. If you are having any plumbing concerns within your home, Driggs Plumbing can help you feel in control of the situation and find a solution for you. No matter what your plumbing needs are, our team is trained and experienced to deliver the results that you want. When we come into your home, you can feel confident in our team of professionals to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner. Please call us with any questions that you may have, we are here to help!